Monday, July 30, 2012

My scheduling folders!

Or in other words how I plan for the year.

Here are my pretty binders (green room binders from Target) that sit next to my desk for easy grabbing.
The folder on the left is my "mom" folder, the middle folder is my preschooler's and the one on the right is my Kindergartner's.


Here you see the tabs inside my "mom" folder.  I have master lists, our current month's schedule, forms and curriculum I may be considering for next year.

Here you can see the chore charts I have printed out for my K'er this year. I grab one at the beginning of each week and place it into his binder.


Here is a blank movie list sheet I have made up as well.


This is the inside of my Kindy's folder.  You can see our schedule for this year.  I made it in open office, printed it out, laminated and then hole punched it.



You can also see the same pretty binder tabs I have in my folder (from walmart)

Here you can see a filled out "goal" sheet.  This is the master for the year of things I would like to accomplish for each child and curriculum corresponding to each goal.


These are Scope pages from DonnaYoung.org.  I print 1 per month and write our more immediate goals and check them off as they are met.  There are also spots for notes and thoughts.


Here are our attendance sheets also printed from Donnyoung.org
these are pretty self explanatory.   We don't have to track attendance for our state but I like to know for our own so I can better plan vacations and breaks for the year.

Here is the top sheet from our 6 week plan/schedule.  This is a heavily modified excel file from donnayoung.org.  I use it in open office to create our schedules.  I only plan 6 weeks in advance as we schedule therapy for my ASD kiddo every 6 weeks so this gives me the ability to plan around therapy days.
I check off each lesson as we complete it each day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment