Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Our Grammar Farm

So I really wanted a nice looking grammar farm but no way was I going to spend 300 dollars plus on one so I did the next best thing and built ours.

I used:
a farm set I got off ebay for about 20 dollars
an Ikea Lack side table on casters ( so we can move our farm if need be)
Safari animals ( some are a little off scale LOL)
felt
hardware drawers
labels from Montessori Printshop

First I glued the felt to the table top.  Then when it dried I set up the farm and put another blue felt cutout on the grass for a pond.  on the shelf  sits our hardware bins with all our labels and behind the bin we have a few baskets containing more things for the farm.  This table really ended up working perfectly for our farm setup!

Here is our finished farm


0 comments:

Post a Comment