Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fun green school supplies from Green Apple Supply!




After my recent disappointment with an order of a case of Prang crayons from a seller on Amazon I went searching for a cheaper way to buy the Prang crayons for our schoolroom.  In searching I happened upon a company called Green Apple Supply who carried the Prang soy crayons for way cheaper then amazon.  Not only that but they had goodies, oodles of goodies!  What homeschooling mom can resist the allure of school supplies?  I am crunchier then a lot so school supplies that are non-toxic and made from mostly recycled materials or renewable resources SIGN ME UP!

So the goodies I got are:

Prang soybean crayons!  What I originally got here for.  I got 5, 64 packs and 10, 24 packs.  Gotta stock up after all!


Friendly marker Highlighters.  These have minimal plastic and are totally non-toxic!!

Friendly Dry Erase markers.  Non-toxic dry erase markers woot!  I never even knew you could get these.
Glob paint six color packet kit.  All non-toxic, made from plant and herb dye.  Comes in powder form that you can mix with water to get different consistencies from water color to tempra!

Super cool eraser sticks!  These you sharpen like a pencil but instead of lead they have natural rubber erasers inside.  These were too cool to pass up my kids will love these!
Eco Erasers.  We erase a lot here in kindy and these are cheap and natural!
Jungle Vine Pencils.  In golf pencil size too!!!!  I grabbed up a set of these to put in a nice little mug on our table.  The kids will love writing with these!
Kids KleanEarth Recycled Protractor.  We actually were already in the market for one of these and at 50 cents more then walmart cheapy plastic who can pass it up!


And there you have it folks my green school supplies haul!  Now just have to wait by the door, stalk the poor UPS man and prepare to put it all away in our ikea organizers all neat and tidy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment